Working as part of Villara's Accounts Receivable team, the Accounts Receivable Specialist will assume primary responsibility for Villara's business to business collections. This team member will pursue strong relationships with Villara's homebuilder and general contractor customers and will initiate frequent telephone communication with key people at those customers to proactively identify invoices that are at risk for not being paid timely, troubleshoot with the customer what issues may delay payment, and work collaboratively within Villara to resolve those issues and obtain timely payment.
Job Duties include:
• Outstanding relationship skills with a strong ability to connect with others and gain trust
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, including effective telephone communication
• Superb initiative, follow-through, trouble-shooting, and persistence
• 5+ years of construction Accounts Receivable/Collections experience, including filing mechanic liens, with a proven record of effectiveness in collecting amounts due
• Strong computer skills, with proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel/Outlook/Word), excellent keyboarding speed and accuracy, and good overall effectiveness with Microsoft Windows and Windows-based programs. Experience with SAP is a plus.
• Effective attention to detail, multi-tasking ability, and strong organizational skills.
• Customer service experience.
Beginning in 1947 with just one man, Del Beutler, Villara has become the leader in the design and installation of HVAC, Plumbing, Fire Suppression, Solar, and Home Automation systems in Northern and Central California, all thanks to the people that work here. We have a passion for what we do. We recognize Villara provides important products and services to our communities, and we are proud of our contributions. We know we can rely on Villara’s values and guiding principles, and we benefit from Villara’s commitment to our on-going professional and personal development.
Role: Accounts Receivable Specialist
Location: McClellan Park,
Apply for this job now.