POSITION: HVAC Technician
LOCATION: Redding, CA
PEARCE SERVICES is a leading nationwide provider of outsourced operations, maintenance, and engineering services for mission-critical infrastructure including telecommunication networks, renewable energy installations (solar and wind), electric vehicle charging stations, and large-scale power generation and batteries. With over 1,500 employees, Pearce is a fast-growing leader in its class through continuous innovation and robust growth objectives. Pearce offers innovative, tech-enabled services across its four distinctive brands: Pearce Services, Pearce Renewables, MaxGen Energy Services, and World Wind & Solar -- each with a strong reputation in their respective high-growth markets. Learn more about Pearce at #removed#-services.com.
Pearce is seeking skilled HVAC Technicians to join our team servicing and repairing commercial HVAC units on cell phone towers. This is a fast-paced and rewarding job that is best suited for individuals who are responsible, self-directed, highly motivated, willing to travel, and looking to learn and grow in the Telecom industry.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintaining commercial cooling systems on cell tower cooling units - diagnosing, troubleshooting, repairing, or installing and replacing components of entire systems.
- Performing additional maintenance or upgrades on out-of-season equipment.
- Conducting performance checks and regular maintenance.
- Responding to service calls in a timely manner, including emergency call-outs while on call.
- Timely and accurate completion of daily work reports.
- Driving to remote work sites as needed.
QUALIFICATIONS and REQUIREMENTS
- 3 or more years of experience with HVAC maintenance (commercial preferred).
- Compliance with FCC/FAA/EPA/OSHA Regulations.
- Basic knowledge of electronic, mechanical, and electrical components including refrigeration systems.
- Must have the ability to be on call and travel for work when needed is highly preferred, especially during busy summer months.
- Must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and by email.
- Must have a valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record and be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
WHAT WE OFFER
Pearce Services offers a family-friendly and innovative culture with opportunities for growth, competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, life insurance), PTO, and a 401(k) retirement plan. Also provided are a company vehicle, phone, laptop, or tablet (if required for your role), and all necessary tools and safety equipment.
For immediate consideration, please apply at the provided link and submit your most current resume.
Pearce believes in strength through diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.