Productivity & Collaboration Specialist- Office 365/SharePoint
Productivity and Collaboration Specialist with experience in configuring and supporting the O365 collaboration suite is urgently needed to support a central government client.
The Productivity & Collaboration Specialist will be responsible for configuring and supporting the productivity and collaboration service users around the continued improvement of using Office 365 collaboration products including, provisioning O365 Groups for document storage sharing, collaboration, records management and accepting new products and tools.
Productivity & Collaboration - Specialist- Office 365/SharePoint -Essential Skills;
- Excellent experience in configuring and supporting the Office 365 collaboration suite (Office 365 Groups, OneDrive for business, Yammer, Video, Sway, Planner, PowerApps, Flow).
- Skilled in SharePoint online to administrator level.
- Ability to approach the analysis of requirements and business process processes to apply to future design solutions.
- Experience of Microsoft Office 365's release methodology and published roadmaps.
- Some experience of the office 365 Records Management solution.
- Ability to design and configure new collaboration solutions whilst providing 3rd line support for collaboration tools.
- Experience of training or providing guidance to end users on the use of SharePoint and other O365 products.
- Ability to pick up skill sets introduced within the Office 365 environment.
- Experience of other records management tools and processes within an O365 environment.
- Understanding of Powershell, Dynamics 365, Azure, PowerApps and workflows eg flows.
Please note that this role is Inside IR35.
5 Months- Start date ASAP until the end of March 2021