DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
Manage open orders for assigned existing customer accounts. Coordinate order progress from quote request through order closeout by managing appropriate spec, estimating, graphics, approvals, product introduction, manufacturing schedules, purchase order issuance, installation, invoicing, receivable and closeout of order. Obtaining understanding of our products, processes and systems.
- Learn and understand the standard processes and systems.
- Knowledge of the standard products for the assigned existing customer accounts.
- Coordinate all order projects to ensure on time delivery by managing planning schedules, interfacing with departments to maintain schedules and calling appropriate meetings to guarantee an understanding of objectives at all levels.
- Function as the primary voice to client for all open orders. Keep client informed and responds to the client's requests according to department procedures.
- Keep Account Executive(s), Manufacturing Rep(s) and/or Directors of Sales Service informed on a timely/need to know basis.
- Follow-up with appropriate departments to ensure order requirements are available for those departments to complete their tasks on schedule whether produced in-house, subcontracted or a complete buyout.
- Coordinate installation package for signs, where applicable, from vendor selection process through site completion and invoicing. Verify appropriate signage per codes, coordinate on time product shipment and installation to meet store openings while maintaining a controlled status of contracts with customers.
- Travel within assigned area of operation as required meeting with construction managers, general contractors, customers or regional corporate customers when applicable. Review field problems, provide solutions and prepare appropriate reports and documentation to ensure follow-up that resolves problems or situations.
- Coordinate account information with appropriate members of the Account Team to ensure appropriate teamwork to service the account.
- Contribute best thinking to the organization; expected to share unique experiences, education and insight and to continue to add to personal skills and education to help the organization meet the challenges it faces. Has as obligation to question and even challenge policies and to suggest better ways of doing things.
- Education and Experience:
- College graduate or equivalent education
2. Skills and Knowledge:
- Knowledgeable of materials, scheduling, inventory, manufacturing and installation process helpful
- Excellent organizational skills and verbal and written communication skills are essential
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and keep projects on schedule is required
- Experience in the outdoor sign industry helpful
3. Personal Characteristics:
- Possess self-motivation, be goal oriented with clear personal and career goals
- Able to think logically and interject common sense
Everbrite LLC (including it’s subsidiaries and affiliates) is an equal opportunity employer. Everbrite maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Everbrite is a world leader in the visual branding and identity industry, servicing A-list companies throughout the world in markets including automotive, brewery, convenience stores, medical, retail, petroleum and quick service restaurants, to name a few. Our dedication to excellence and innovation as well as world-class care for our customers and for one another are what make us the brightest choice in the business.
Role: Account Manager
Apply for this job now.