- Development and refinement of new and existing user interfaces.
- Assist with refinement of product API's.
- Give input into products direction with new front-end technologies and strategy.
- Work with UX / UI team to build a fluid and responsive user experience.
- Assist with the production of technical specifications and designs.
- Promote new technologies and share knowledge within the team.
- Recommend improvements to development processes.
- Contribute to implementation plans and assist in rollout.
- RESTful JSON APIs.
- AJAX / Xhr Requests.
- NodeJS with NPM.
- Vue.js with VueCLI.
- GIT version control.
- Semantic Versioning (SEMVER).
- PHP 7+ and Composer.
- MySQL (Adept).
- Database schema design experience and normalisation.
- Web-based development knowledge & experience.
- Front end focused development within a role that requires a solid exposure to full stack development.
- Good understanding of and experience with OOP.
- Understanding of database principles (design, implementation, and management).
- Strong experience in working on a productised software solution.
- Create and maintain documentation.
Familiarity with the following:
- Terminal (Command Line).
- Must be great at problem-solving and thinking outside the box.
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. OnlySA Citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please e-mail a word copy of your CV to #removed# and mention the reference numbers of the jobs. We have a list of jobs on #removed#. Datafin IT Recruitment - Cape Town Jobs.