Wyndham Destinations continues to celebrate career-minded, diverse professionals. We intend to attract personalities that share our propensity to achieve realistic goals, while demonstrating a positive attitude within a high-energy environment.
· Conduct face-to-face presentations in our state-of-the-art sales centers located at one of our award-winning resorts
· Establish commonality and build rapport with prospective owners
· Articulate the benefit of traveling with Wyndham Destinations
· Generate sales through initializing transactions and utilizing proper closing techniques
- No Cold Calling: All leads are prequalified and provided by the company
- Attend ongoing, advanced sales and career training
- Owner and Prospective Owner Sales Representative positions NOW open
Benefits, Compensation, and Training
· Comprehensive Medical, Vision, and Dental Coverage within 30 days
· Weekly Base and Uncapped Commissions, plus Monthly Bonuses
· Initial Paid Training, covering our sales process, product knowledge, and the psychology of the sale
· 401K Matching
· Monthly, Quarterly, and Yearly Recognition Programs
· 1 to 3 years of sales experience is preferred, not required
· Maintain production standards
· Overcome objections and perform within a short, luxury sales cycle
· Must be energetic, outgoing, and tenacious
· No travel required
· All business conducted on local sales site property (San Antonio Downtown)
· College Degree Preferred
At Wyndham Destinations, we thrive on the diversity of our employees and celebrate the strength of our differences. Wyndham Destinations is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Our global presence in 110 countries at more than 200 vacation ownership resorts and 4,300+ affiliated exchange properties distinguishes Wyndham Destinations as the world’s largest vacation ownership, exchange and rental company. Each year our team of 25,000 associates delivers great vacations to millions of families as they make memories of a lifetime.
Our world is your destination.
What we believe
We believe in putting the world on vacation
Vacations fuel our company, our careers and the lives of our customers. We open the world to travel. We celebrate the joy of the journey and the delight of the destination.
We believe in finding your perfect place.
Wyndham Destinations enables people to own vacations forever, exchange for a new view, or rent for a visit.
We believe in hospitality with heart.
Vacations deliver some of life’s best memories and our global team is here to help people make the most of our big, wide world.
Wyndham Destinations Core Values:
• Act with integrity in all that we do: Without integrity, the foundations of business and life crumble.
• Respect everyone, everywhere: Whether we are working with a customer, a senior executive or a security guard - respect knows no boundaries.
• Provide individual opportunity and accountability: As leaders, we need to actively include diversity in our thought process. Diversity or inclusion - here at Wyndham Destinations, it is the same concept. Being inclusive expands our horizons and our society.
• Improve our customers' lives: Whether we are helping our hotel franchisees or resort affiliates with their businesses or creating memorable experiences for the guests visiting our properties — we strive to improve their lives through their interaction with us.
• Support our communities: Wyndham Destinations is committed to improving the lives of future generations around the world through conservation, education, and wellness. The company provides support through in-kind donations, volunteer hours and raising awareness and funds for organizations related to this mission.
Role: Sales Representative
Location: San Antonio,
Apply for this job now.