COMPANY: CAREER LEGAL, HUMAN RESOURCES
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: Up to £46,000
My client, a prestigious and well-regarded law firm located in the heart of the City, has a fantastic opportunity for a talented Recruitment Advisor to join the team on a permanent basis.
The Recruitment Advisor will be an experience and capable person who will work within a busy HR department. They will provide recruitment support for legal and business services.
The key duties will include:
- Liaising with hiring managers regularly to identify hiring needs and requirements
- Advising hiring managers on recruitment processes and best practice
- Sourcing and managing high quality candidates
- Negotiating terms of business
- Organising and attending interviews and providing feedback
- Manage and negotiate candidate offers
- Work closely with the HR team
The Recruitment Advisor will be an experiences recruiter ideally with a background in a legal environment. They will be a bright and engaging candidate with a high level of professionalism. The right candidate will have excellent attention to detail, they will be resilient and have a team approach to their workload.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you