Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £35.00 per hour, Inc benefits
We are looking for individuals who are keen to use their creativity to deliver high quality, child focused practices which ensure the best outcomes for Children.
A local authority in Yorkshire is looking for Children Social Worker in its Locality Team.
Location – Yorkshire
Pay rate – £35PH
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Children Services where you will work on a locality basis with children and families that require a social work assessment.
- We have developed a specialised service in this area of work to allow us to strengthen our assessment and planning for children in need and their families, raising the status of children in need and ensuring a consistent approach across the borough.
- It is also important that social workers in this service can build relational partnerships that strengthen our work and enable the step down of plans where it is safe to do so and in the families’ timescales.
Reed are now offering a joining bonus of up to £250 for Qualified Social Workers. Terms apply.
- SWE Registered
- Must have at least two years of post-qualifying experience working with similar team
- Require UK Driving License
Benefits of working through Reed, include:
- Dedicated Recruitment Consultant/Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Aftercare services delivered by Candidate Care Team
- Free CV building and Interview support
- Free DBS checks
- PAYE payroll option with addition benefits including holiday pay, healthcare, pension plus more
- CPD contributions
- Access to full UK jobs market with top tier status across many public and private sector clients
- Refer a friend scheme and earn up to £250
- Supporting the Reed Foundation Which has given £9.5m to charity since 2010