The Management Accountant position is a long-term contract role working for an Infrastructure Investment company in central London.
The company specialises in investing in infrastructure projects eg. Bridges, pipelines, ports, wind farms etcs in growing economies. It’s a growing firm and has a solid pipeline of work over the next few years and is looking to develop its finance function.
The Management Accountant will work alongside the Head of Finance and Finance Manager to month end accounts and financial statements.
Responsibilities will include:
- Prepare accurate and timely reports on spend against budget
- Prepare monthly financial reports and reconcile supporting balance sheet
- Prepare accurate and timely cash forecasts, supporting financial statements and management accounts
- Manage the disbursements of grants
- Manage relationship with payroll providers
- You will need to be qualified either ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Must have experience of producing management accounts and financial statements
- Good communication skills
- Collaborative approach
If you are interested in the role of Management Accountant then do submit your CV.