Digital Adtech Specialist
£40,000 - experience dependent
Experience with Paid Search, DoubleClick or Big Query? Want to get training on the full Google stack or machine learning? Look no further.
This well-established insurance company have a market leading team, working with Google to push through an innovative project and they need a Data & Ad-Tech Specialist. This is a global role working alongside the Performance team and Acquisition team as well as the Google tech team. They are looking for an analyst with PPC/Display experience or strong experience using DoubleClick or Big Query, as well as Google Analytics. This is a great role for someone looking to work on something unprecedented, and receive excellent training!
* You will drive acquisition strategy through Paid Advertising, integrating PPC and Display in house
* Use Google Analytics to monitor web traffic and web performance looking at the customer journey
* You will create new efficiencies and take on new technologies to improve paid search offerings
* You will produce accurate campaign forecasts
* You can learn machine learning algorithms if it's something you are interested in, and push the various tech platforms
Skills and Experience
* Strong know