EA - Investment - Victoria - £50k
Wise May are looking for a positive and helpful Investment Executive Assistant to support a team of 9 Investors in the Fixed Income division .
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a diverse team of Investors who rely heavily on the efficiency and support of their Assistants. The company are heavily invested in career progression and retaining the excellent talent of their Assistants.
Duties will include:
- Provide c omprehensive and proactive diary management
- Manage complex global travel and expense requests
- Create daily newsletter for Emerging Markets
- Assisting with reporting
- Onboarding new hires
- Provide cover for other Assistants in the group
- Sense of urgency
- Ability to pick things up quickly
- Team player
- Experience of complicated travel and visa arrangements
- Excellent time management
- Advanced in MS Office packages
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and be able to accommodate last minute changes
It would be beneficial if you have experience working in a highly regulated environment / industry.