Fireside Home Solutions is the leading supplier and service provider for fireplaces in the Seattle and Portland areas. We have more than 30 years of experience in the industry and pride ourselves on taking care of our customers and our employees. Come join a great place to work!
· Be available to work Tuesday – Saturday according to Monthly Schedule (day off during the week can be flexible)
· Arrive on-time; polished/professional appearance
· Communicate promptly and patiently with customers, ensuring their needs are met
· Work well other Fireside employees
· Display a Positive Mental Attitude, even in difficult situations
· Treat people with honesty, integrity and exude trust
· Assist customers in the showroom – provide information, brochures, initial pricing proposals as required
· Send thank you notes/make thank you follow up phone calls
· Keep showroom tidy via basics list and stocked with brochures
· Update pricing files from vendors as needed
· Order supplies/promo info for showroom as needed
· Answer showroom calls, help customers and direct to the right Fireside Team as needed
· Participate in Retail Team sales meetings
· Learn the Fireside Sales Philosophy and the Fireside Retail Sales Process thoroughly
· Track Open jobs through shared spreadsheet
· Set qualified in-home sale appointments for Retail Team Members
· Follow up after with customers after preview and presentations of quotes to secure deposit or answer any questions they have
· Solicit Online Reviews from past customers
What we offer:
· Competitive Salary/DOE
· Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
· Flexible spending program
Fireside is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Fireside Home Solutions is the leading service and supplier of fireplaces and garage doors in the Seattle and Portland areas. Fireside is privately held and diversified that has been in business since 1982. It has branches in Oregon and Washington. Providing service and installation of fireplaces, garage doors, and outdoor kitchens and fire pits.
Role: Inside Sales Administrator
Apply for this job now.