Company: PENGUIN RECRUITMENT
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £40000 - £45000/annum
A global leader in Testing, Inspection and Certification is currently seeking a Senior Environmental Air Quality Consultant to work in the South West of England.
You will be educated to an A level qualification or equivalent and hold membership of a relevant professional body. Commercial experience of undertaking indoor air quality assessment is essential for this role, as is knowledge of HVAC systems and sterile service environments.
Duties will include:
* Carrying out assessments of air conditioning systems and occupied areas in relation to indoor air quality.
* Inspecting kitchen extract systems in relation to hygiene and safety regulations.
* Compiling extensive data to report on observations and interpretation of lab analysis.
* Provide technical support and guidance to a team of environmental consultants.
* Liaising with contract managers and clients to provide advice and consultancy.
A degree in a relevant discipline is desired but not essential for this post. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are vital for this role, up to date knowledge of legislation and guidance is needed, along with experience of providing technical reports with a set timescale.
Interested in this or other roles in Air Quality please do not hesitate to contact Amir Gharaati on (url removed) or call (phone number removed). We have many more vacancies available on our website. This is a permanent role. Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position