COMPANY: MANDARIN ORIENTAL LONDON
JOB TYPE: Permanent , Full Time
Chef de Partie - In-Room DiningFine dining can perfect a five-star stay. We're looking for a Chef de Partie to create our Mandarin Oriental dishes with finesse.& &
Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park is London's most iconic address. The spirit of the city infuses every floor. The park's green vastness rolls beyond bedroom windows. Renowned guests frequent the hotels' bars and restaurants.It's another world. A world of oriental luxury and the most attentive service. A world that's all about our guests.It's also a world that's been reinvented and reimagined to move with the times. With a heart of London's heritage and an eye to the future, we use our own sense of history to set new standards - through kind, passionate and generous service.From three-course dinners to the perfect scrambled eggs, we need a Chef de Partie who are ready for a diverse set of dishes.&
Two days are never the same when you're a chef with us. One guest might crave the ideal beef Wellington; another might yearn for a fresh plate of mochi.
One evening, we'll serve an indulgent meal for a single guest; the next, a 400-person banquet.Because our menus are designed around so many palates and plates, we have a huge variety of skills under one roof. Who wouldn't want to learn to make labneh from our dedicated Middle Eastern chef? Or to bake the perfect scone? And the best part: if you have a signature dish - a traditional recipe from your home town, perhaps - it could even end up on our menu.As Chef de Partie
& you will be responsible for the following duties:
- To check and supervise all aspects of the kitchen
- Ensure the co-ordination between kitchen and Food & Beverage area managers, resulting in a smooth-running operation.
- Participate in receiving and checking incoming goods
- Co-ordinate the availability of all raw food items
We offer our Chef de Partie
& & world class benefits, including but not limited to:
- Discounts on hotel stays and dining across the group
- Highly competitive salary within the luxury London Hotel sector
- Free laundry and complimentary meals while on duty
- Colleague recognition and reward programmes
- An exciting range of learning and development programmes
- Opportunities for promotion and transfers worldwide
- Colleague Social events and Wellness programmes&
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process. See descriptionRole: Chef de Partie - In Room Dining Job Type: Permanent , Full TimeLocation: London, England, EnglandApply for this job now.