JOB PURPOSE: This position is responsible for providing therapeutic support (TSS) and one-on-one interventions under the supervision of a Master’s level therapist. This position is responsible for working with children and adolescents on acquiring, developing, and increasing social engagement and independent living skills, and increasing interaction in community and home settings. This position works to reduce problem behaviors that impede functioning.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Implements interventions in home, school, and various community environments
- Completes all required clinical documentation
- Participates in assessment of needs, and objective development, as appropriate
- Collects data related to progress on consumer objectives
- Responds to emergency/crisis situations with team members and consumers
- Maintains assigned, planned schedule
- Maintains a commitment to professional development
- Adheres to professional and ethical interaction policies and procedures
- Supports on-going and future business needs
TSS services may be provided in the consumer's home, the school, or the community setting. This position requires travel between consumers - travel compensation is provided.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Counseling, Criminology, Education, Psychology, Sociology. Social Work, or other related field required
- OR Bachelor’s Degree in any other field must have one year of paid full-time experience working directly with children or adolescents OR an Associate’s Degree must have one year of paid full-time experience working as a TSS Aide
- OR Associate’s Degree or 60 credits towards a Bachelor’s Degree or LPN’s must have 3 years of full-time paid experience working directly with children or adolescents
*Employee Benefits include competitive wages, paid travel, paid training and supervision, and professional growth opportunities.
FBR is an Equal Opportunity Employer
FBR provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment free from unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other status protected by local, state, or federal law.
Family Behavioral Resources provides behavioral health, community based, and school based services to individuals and families. Our mission is to "wraparound" and strengthen your family so that you and your loved ones can be independent, healthy, and reach your ultimate potential. Our team of highly trained physicians, mental health professionals, and support staff provide services in the home, community, and/or educational setting.
Role: Therapeutic Support Staff ($250 Sign On Bonus)
Apply for this job now.