At Instaff, our success depends on you! That’s why we set you up to succeed from day one. From our commitment to finding you the right-fit job, to our training and benefits programs, Instaff gives you the tools you need to build the future you want! We know that our clients’ success, as well as our own, depends on treating our employees with respect and care. We call it “partnership with a purpose.” Join the Instaff team today!
Mon-Fri - 1st Shift
$13-$17 per hour
General Job Duties:
- Hanging and painting of all company products. Includes continuously providing an even and consistent supply of painted product, so both production lines may operate effectively.
- Performing daily and weekly maintenance on the Paint Line equipment.
- Training of temporary contract associates to assist in the painting process, i.e., person to hang and take down in the season.
- Maintaining the cleanliness in and around the Paint Line equipment, including inside and around the oven, and paint inventory areas.
- Communicating with the Inventory Manager on paint and other supply reorders.
- Must have 5+ years of experience in a production/manufacturing environment.
- The Powder-coat Painter has responsibility for operation and maintenance of the Paint Line and equipment
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- must frequently and consistency lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Ability to solve complex problems
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form, and direct others to take action
- High School Diploma
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card (Mastercard)
- Longevity and holiday pay
- 401K plan
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance available for employee and family
When uploading a resume, please ensure that it includes your Name, Address, City, ST, Zip Code, Phone Number(s) and eMail Address. Due to the number of responses to any given job opening, only candidates chosen for this particular opening will be contacted. Submitted resumes and applications remain in our database for consideration for other current and future openings.
At InStaff we do more than just supply talent.
We recruit the best talent for your business.
We hire talented job seekers for positions that match their skills, experience and interests.
We motivate our people to perform by providing clear expectations and performance metrics.
We lead the pack. Developing solutions for our clients, helping candidates reach their goals, all while providing unrivaled service - with a smile.
Partnerships with a purpose.
80% of the staffing process is the same no matter who you work with. InStaff has mastered the 80%, so we "live in the 20%." We look for meaningful ways to partner with our clients. Light industrial staffing services and on-site staffing services are just part of what we do. Need a skilled worker to close a talent gap? Need someone to manage temporary call center staff? Do you need a complete on-site solution to manage your large contingent staff?
We'll work closely with you to create solutions to your workforce management problems, freeing you to focus on your business.
Staffing, Recruiting, Human Resources, Consulting
Industry: Staffing and Recruiting
Type: Public Company
3608 Preston Road Suite 205 Plano, TX 75093 United States
Company Size: 51-200 employees
Role: Powder-coat Painter
Apply for this job now.