Company: CIESZKO CONSTRUCTION COMPANY, INC.
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Cieszko Construction Company is looking for several Utility Technicians to join our team. These field service technicians will be based out of our Havelock, NC office and will be responsible for providing on-site client installation, repairs, and maintenance on their utility infrastructure.
The ideal candidate is prompt and reliable, has superior work and communication skills. He/she will have a proven track record of client satisfaction and is motivated to provide superior service.
- Support the client - Be part of the team that provides installation and repair services and perform tests on utility equipment and piping. Troubleshoot issues and resolve any requests or concerns that come up in a timely manner. Perform tests to ensure systems are error-free. Maintain relationships with fellow workers and customers and follow company guidelines.
- Equipment and service - Plan and work with other technicians to properly install or repair clients utility infrastructure using manual labor and heavy equipment. Create daily reports of work and progress. Make suggestions for improving procedures and suggesting equipment upgrades while maintaining the safest worksite possible.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Valid NC State driver license or ID card
- Clean certified 50 state background check (must be able to work on military base jobsites)
- Passed drug test
- Willingness and aptitude to follow an assigned learning pathway
- Ability and willingness to be part of a team and a service to others
- Knowledge of, or willingness to learn, about the materials, methods and appropriate tools used in utility construction
- Knowledge of, or willingness to learn correct operation of equipment, tools, and mechanical devices and their control, uses, benefits, repair, maintenance and safety
- Ability to build strong relationships with the customer and display excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage your assigned work in a timely and consistent manner
- Ability to lift to 55 pounds
- Problem-solving skills and mechanical aptitude
- Computer and cell phone skills including Microsoft office
- Willingness to learn and practice safety requirements all the time.
About Cieszko Construction Company, Inc
With over 64 years of water system, storm drainage, and sewer system experience, Cieszko Construction Company is a proven leader in infrastructure construction, rehabilitation and replacement in eastern North Carolina. Our commitment to quality and integrity and to the wellbeing our personnel is why we have so many repeat customers and long-lasting employees.
We are looking for motivated, smart and energetic workers for long term employment in the Havelock/MCAS Cherry Point area of Craven County North Carolina. Compensation will grow with the employee's skills, capabilities, and production. Ideal candidate will enjoy working outdoors and likes working with his/her hands and heavy construction equipment. Excellent career ladder with lots of growth opportunity. Cieszko paid benefits and worker optional benefits include:
- Pay is directly deposited to your bank account weekly
- Paid sick leave
- Paid company provided cell phone, or paid compensation for personal cell phone business use
- Paid O-T-J and classroom safety and skills training
After probationary period of 90 days:
- Work uniforms provided and laundry service
- Yearly boot allowance
- Vision care insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Health/Hospital insurance
- AFLAC Insurance
- IRA Retirement Plan per IRS regulations
Powered by JazzHR