We are a commercial concrete company affiliated with the American Concrete Institute, and all of our employees are ACI trained and certified. Our company provides concrete for many types of projects from municipal and government buildings to healthcare and educational facilities.
We are looking for a Construction Project Manager to plan and oversee various construction projects. You will be responsible for organizing and supervising the project and efficiently meet deadlines.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with engineers, and architects to determine project specifications.
- Ensure all projects are delivered on time.
- Meet all project requirements within budget.
- Negotiate contracts with vendors.
- Obtain permits and licenses from appropriate authorities.
- Assess and acquire equipment and materials needed for a project, heeding budget limitations.
- Coordinate construction operations and schedules to ensure deadlines are met.
- Monitor stocks and efficiently handle inadequacies.
- Supervise laborers and mechanics and provide guidance.
- Evaluate project progress and prepare detailed reports.
- Hire contractors and other staff.
- Ensure adherence to all health and safety standards.
- Previous project management experience with a commercial concrete company.
- Familiarity with construction/project management software.
- Well-versed in all construction methodologies and procedures.
- Ability to coordinate a team of professionals to achieve optimal results.
- Familiarity with quality and health and safety standards
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- PMP or equivalent certification, a plus.
Powered by JazzHR