COMPANY: LLOYDS BANKING GROUP
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
Islands Commercial Banking is a significant contributor to Lloyds Bank International and plays an important role within the Non Ring Fenced Bank, Lloyds Corporate Markets.
Our Guernsey Commercial team provides a full range of commercial services to predominantly Guernsey based Fiduciary Clients. Being one of the world's leading international financial centres, Guernsey success is built on a solid legal infrastructure, stability, reliability and making the most of its geographical position. This is an exciting opportunity you to develop personally & professionally and work collaboratively with an ambitious team to build our business within the Islands Commercial Banking team in Guernsey.
As our Financial Intermediaries Relationship Manager you'll manage, develop and contribute to an existing client portfolio within the Intermediary & Introducer sector, with a main focus on deposits. The bulk of the portfolio is booked and domiciled in Guernsey but Inter Island travel (to IOM & Jersey) and UK travel may be required.
Given the importance of building a profile in the Fiduciary community, you'll spend time attending local networking events alongside helping deliver the marketing campaign with the team. Senior colleagues within the division will look to support and guide this activity.
Please note: to be applicable you'll need to hold the relevant certificate and permits to reside and work in Guernsey.
- Manage a designated and diverse portfolio of customer relationships on a day to day basis. You'll build relationships to establish business leads, to find opportunities to generate business and income growth for the business
- Formulate, propose & execute plans for business development. Provide a wide range of information and guidance to customers, resolving queries including those of a more complex/sensitive nature as well as complaint resolution
- Develop a strong working relationship with Relationship Managers & Assistant Relationship Managers Pan Island and other partners across Islands to deliver for the client
- Working closely with Head of Islands / Head of Financial Intermediaries to ensure bank policies, standards, process and procedures are adhered to.
- Ensure compliance with Bank credit, pricing and regulatory policies recommending action where necessary in order to limit risk
- Monitor industry, market, customer and regulatory trends. Identify, review and where appropriate implement improvements to Processes / procedures / ways of working to contribute to business efficiency goals and/or to improve the customer experience
- Managing Relationships
- Interpersonal skills, both written and oral
- Planning and prioritising
- Attention to detail
- Ability to maintain high levels of accuracy
- Right first time attitude
This role is ideally suited for someone wishing to take the next step as a Relationship Manager & be involved in business development, projects, change and delivery whilst retaining core client relationship management.
This will be an extremely rewarding role which provides considerable opportunity for personal development. You'll build a deep and broad skill base and build a strong CV that will position you for future career success within an environment of coaching and support.
What We Offer:
- Competitive base salary: £63,540 - £74,129
- Discretionary performance share award and access to share schemes.
- A flexible benefits scheme (4% of base salary) you can adjust to suit your lifestyle.
- A generous pension contribution
- Private health cover, extendable to family cover.
- 30 days holiday plus bank holidays
Apply today, we'd love to hear from you.
Together we make it possible.