Business Development Manager - EDI software /Supply Chain SoftwareBirmingham - £50,000 - £60,000 + £90k OTE+ excellent benefits
A global EDI software company are looking for an experienced field based Business Development Manager to join their already existing UK office. This ambitious company is now looking to expand their operations and take on a business development manager to facilitate their development and bring in new business.
This is a field based role so can be nationally based.
- Set sales strategy
- Win new business / B2B
- Field-based / office a few days a month.
- EDI / SaaS
- supply chain software
- Document Digitisation
- Can prospect into new territories, has strong hunter mentality
- Quickly grasp and convey a unique and growing industry
- Has a strong technical background
- 5+ years in a BDM / sales position
- Experience working with supply chain management software
- Understand all the EDI protocols
- Document Digitization
Please send CV now to and call Edward Tunnicliffe on 0121 285 3922 to find out more.Business Development Manager - EDI software / Supply Chain Solutions- Birmingham - £50,000 - £60,000 + £90k OTE + excellent benefits
- £50,000 - £60,000 + £90k OTE
- Excellent benefits
- Health Care
Role: Business Development Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands
Apply for this job now.