Role: Sales Advisor
Salary: National minimum wage
Eligibility: 18-24 year olds on Universal Credit
Type: 6 month temp to perm
Hours: 25 per week (over any 5 days)
Benefits: Explained at interview
Your role as a sales advisor is to be high performing, self-motivated and engaged team member who is clear on what great in-store performance and customer service looks like.
As part of a leading brand we offer a differential customer experience. You will do this by getting to know our customers through having great conversations and understanding their needs and what they want so you can sell the right product and service to them. Making everyday better for our customers through personal experiences that count.
We are looking for an enthusiastic sales advisor to provide advice and assistance to customers to maximize the likelihood of a sale. You will be responsible for a variety of duties that pertain to creating an attractive environment for customers
An excellent Sales advisor must be energetic and outgoing with excellent interpersonal skills. The ideal candidate will be able to acquire thorough knowledge of the company's products and pass that knowledge to customers along with a great deal of enthusiasm.
The goal is to facilitate sales in every possible way to drive sustainable growth.
- Being passionate about the products, services and propositions and understanding what we offer as a business
- Working to and following our customer excellence framework to make sure you are delivering a great personalised customer experience in store
- Working to store targets- selling and discussing products, services and propositions that meet the customers needs in an enthusiastic and knowledgeable way
- Using in store systems and working to processes. Taking ownership of what you do and making sure the store operates effectively and within compliance
- Taking ownership for your own development with the support from your Store Leader, Regional trainers, learning zone and your welcome pack
- Working with your team to take ownership of the store appearance, take pride in where you work
Skills and Experience Needed:
- Service excellence
- Can do attitude
- Honest, supportive, respectful and trust our colleagues
- Someone who is target driven
- A great team player
- The ability to build trusting relationships
- Someone with an outgoing personality who gets along with others
- Able to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
If you are interested in this opportunity then please apply and a member of the team will be in touch.