ProLogistix has teamed up with Kenco Logistics for an exciting opportunity - we have several DIRECT HIRE POSITIONS available on all shifts for experienced warehouse Team Leads.
- These are direct hire opportunities with a great company that provides overtime availability, a stable work environment, and a close knit workforce
- Kenco is the largest woman-owned third-party logistics company in the United States that is still privately owned and financially strong.
- Kenco has a strong charge to promote from within. One of our associates that started as a seasonal picker/packer who exhibited enthusiasm for his job, a strong work ethic, and eagerness to learn has been promoted all the way up to regional manager over several large Kenco facilities in Texas
- From opening their first facility in Chattanooga in 1950 Kenco has been growing and they now have locations across the nation - creating a web of opportunity for advancement of their employees
- They provide competitive salary and benefits packages includes medical, dental and prescription drug coverage, an employer-matched 401(k), short and long term disability benefits, life insurance, long term care coverage, a confidential employee assistance program, a casual dress workplace, paid holidays and vacation time.
1st Shift 6:45 AM - 2:45 PM
2nd 2:45 PM- 10:45 AM
3rd 10:45 AM - 6:45 PM
Must be open to working Overtime occasionally
JOB DESCRIPTION / REQUIREMENTS
- Candidates must be proficient in computer skills - Windows / Email / Excel / will also be utilizing SAP systems
- Leads will need to have very strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Qualified Lead Candidate must have experience with successfully managing teams and lines
- Must have some prior Lead experience in a logistics environment
- Must be able to verify quantity, identify products, and assess the quality of goods; while demonstrating accurate inventory recording
- Must be able to work in a respectful team environment with an emphasis on safety
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer operating skills a must, especially in logistics based software (warehouse management systems such as Red Prairie, Manhattan, SAP, JDA)
- The applicant must be able to pass a drug screen and skills testing to be considered for employment through ProLogistix
- A comprehensive background investigation will be completed on all applicants
HOW TO APPLY
- Are you qualified for the position and ready to apply?
- Please respond to this ad with an updated resume with correct contact information. Our lead recruiter will be in contact with you if your resume matches the positions requirements.
ProLogistix is the leading logistics staffing firm in the country. With over 40 million man hours recorded the last five years, we have extensive experience filling all levels of logistics positions ranging from entry level warehouse to senior executives of supply chain.
A Better Work Life Academy:
ProLogistix has in place an extraordinary benefit for our employees. Our Better WorkLife Academy provides our associates FREE access to over 15 Penn Foster courses that will aid in advancing in your career and enhancing your life. These on-line courses can be taken on any phone or other mobile device, and they can be completed at the pace that works best for each associate. At ProLogistix we are invested and believe in our employees!
Role: Warehouse Lead
Apply for this job now.