Slashdot has an immediate opening for a Data Analyst to join our Data Management team in San Diego.
The Data Analyst position is a challenging role that will employ a variety of tools to analyze and validate information in our database, and as well as using data to drive the direction of our email marketing. The role reports directly to the Director of Marketing Technology and works closely with our data delivery teams to ensure impeccable data quality and the fulfillment of tight deadlines.
- Work with the data team to refine data cleaning and research methodologies
- Automate email processes that tie closely with data segments
- A/B test segments and templates to increase conversion rates
- Lead data quality assurance processes
- Research and identify data issues
- Maintain and update documentation on all processes and procedures
- BA/BS Degree or higher in Economics, Statistics, Data or related field
- Minimum 1-2 years work experience in a research or data environment
- Must be able to handle multiple projects and manager multiple priorities at the same time
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and interpret data
- Creative problem solving ability and tenacious curiosity
- Marketing and email experience a plus
The BIZX Slashdot Media division is a global leader in on-line professional technology communities serving over 40 Million viewers and serving over 150 Million page views each month to an enthusiastic and engaged audience of IT professionals, decision makers, developers and enthusiasts around the world. Our Passport demand generation platform leverages our huge B2B database and is considered best in class by our list of Fortune 1000 customers. Our impressive growth in the demand generation space is fueled through our use of AI, big data technologies, sophisticated systems automation and integration.
We offer a competitive benefits package and perks like company sponsored outings one afternoon per month, company sponsored lunches, snacks, onsite yoga classes, and a strong focus on a healthy work-life balance. As part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to grow your career, contribute your ideas, and have fun doing it.
Role: Data Analyst
Location: San Diego,
Apply for this job now.