Electrical Engineer - Home, Gardens & Leisure - Rotating shifts
Working for the UK's leading B2B and consumer electronics repair, refurbishment and return-to-market, service company. The business is based upon supporting major manufacturers and retailers who need to maximise revenue from returned customer purchases.
Easy to reach location - Tram from Manchester/Rochdale to Hollinwood also by 83/180/184 bus from Oldham and Manchester / On site car park.
Job Location: Hollinwood, Oldham
Standard Pay Rate: £10.38 - £12.00 per hour - Weekly pay
Working Hours: 40 hours per week
Days of Work: Monday to Friday, Rotating shifts between 06.00 - 14.00 & 14.00 - 22.00
About the role
Testing, repairing and refurbishing electrical items this can range from a microwave to a lawnmower using a variety of tools and liasing with stores for parts, heavy lifting is involved.
- Working in the warehouse you will be testing, repairing and refurbishing electrical items
- Use a variety of tools and liasing with stores for parts
- Very heavy lifting is involved as the items can range from a mobile phone to a lawnmower
What we need from you
- Previous engineer experience repairing electric appliances
- Must be self-motivated and a willingness to learn.
- Working on own initiative and as part of a team.
- The job involves heavy lifting so must be able to lift heavy items and be physically fit.
- Must have computer skills.
- Previous engineers experience in the last 12 months
- Must have a keen eye for detail
- Composite safety boots
Induction on first day, full on the job training. This is ongoing and possibility of a permanent job at the end.