Company: MOUNTAIN AVIATION, LLC.
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
We're always looking to hire the best…
Here at Mountain Aviation, our employees provide exceptional service to our long-time jet charter clients, while maintaining a healthy work-life balance. What makes Mountain Aviation a great place to work? Not only are we the best Aircraft Charter, Management, and Maintenance operator in the Rocky Mountain Region, we offer flexible schedules, competitive salaries, and great employee benefits. We also offer professional growth opportunities to all of our employees pursuing a stable and successful career in aviation. Currently, we are accepting inquiries from both aspiring aviation professionals as well as seasoned industry experts. After reading through the entire job post, if you believe you would be a valuable member of our team, we encourage you to apply.
We are searching for a home-based Captain with at least 250 hours PIC in the GIV series.
Must be current. We prefer a pilot who has experience with Part 135 operations.
The schedule will be 15on/13 off rotating.
The Pilot-in-Command (PIC) has command and responsibility for the flight crew, passengers, cargo, the safe conduct of the flight, and provides guidance and coordinates activities of every individual connected with all phases of the aircraft operation. The PIC adheres to proper Cockpit Resource Management (CRM) techniques. The PIC reports to the Chief Pilot and indirectly to the Director of Operations. This aircraft will be on our P135 certificate and will float from point-to-point, without a home-base. Please read all the minimum qualifications carefully.
- Retain final authority for the safe operation of aircraft.
- Direct the activities of the Second-in-Command (SIC), ensuring all flight crewmembers understand and complete their duties using appropriate CRM.
- Ensure the assigned aircraft is airworthy and all proper documents are on board and is properly stocked for the trip
- Make decisions to the start, delay, cancellation of flight or deviation from planned destination when operating conditions dictate.
- Prepare or supervise all flight plan considerations, including but not limited to, weather, performance, appropriate flight level, appropriate fueling, airport facilities, and navigational aids and flight following procedures are followed.
- Ensure the aircraft weight and balance form/manifest is properly completed, signed, and distributed.
- Report promptly all known or suspected FAA violations or incidents to the Chief Pilot.
- Maintain a current medical certificate as required and notify the Chief Pilot if medical condition may impair ability to perform the flight.
- Ensure all passengers are properly briefed for the proposed flight as well as all provisions for their comfort have been made.
- Ensure all maintenance write-ups are coordinated with and passed on to the maintenance personnel and that Flight Operations is alerted to the current status of the aircraft.
- Ensure appropriate communications with Operations in a timely and efficient method.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- As assigned from time to time by the Assistant Chief Pilot or Chief Pilot.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Thoroughly knowledgeable in the General Operations Manual, FAA regulations, Operations Specifications, Flight Manuals, and other instructions pertinent to assigned duties.
- Must have ability to interact with Clients and determine if their needs are being met as well as to help resolve any issues with a friendly, helpful demeanor.
- FAA First Class Medical Certificate
- Valid Passport
- Airline Transport Pilot (ATP) Certificate
- #removed# Total Time
- 2000 Pilot-in-Command
- #removed# Multi-Engine
- 2000 Turbine
- 2000 Jet
- 250 Pilot in Command in Type (Required)
- Work is performed in an aircraft with an on-demand flight schedule ranging through all hours of the day.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Health, Dental, Vision, and voluntary Life Insurance available first of the month following date of hire.
- Company paid Life, AD&D and LTD
- 401k with 3% company match
- PTO accrual starting after 6 months of employment
Mountain Aviation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Powered by JazzHR