Company: INTERIM HEALTHCARE
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Come join a dynamic team of professionals who have proven that home health care is not just a business...it's a choice of the heart! At Interim Home Health and Hospice, we strive to support and improve the overall quality of life for the patients we serve.
Provides services for the purpose of diagnosing and treating speech and language disorders which result in communication disabilities, and for the diagnosis and treatment of swallowing disorders (dysphagia), as well as auditory rehabilitation. The treatment and intervention provided is in accordance with the patient’s plan of care, accepted standards of professional practice, applicable law and regulation, as well as applicable Interim HealthCare policies, procedures and clinical pathways.
- Graduate of an approved school of Speech Language Pathology
- Licensed in the state which you intended to work
- A minimum of one year of clinical experience is preferred
- Home Health experience a plus
- Proof of current auto insurance
Full Time Benefits Includes:
- Competitive wages with bonus opportunity
- 15 Paid Days off plus 8 Holidays
- 401k with excellent match
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance plans
- Mileage reimbursement