ADP is looking for an IVR C# Developer.
Location: Alpharetta, GA
This position is primarily responsible for the Design and Development of Speech enabled IVR applications:
- Producing Detailed Design documentation in support of numerous business initiatives.
- Develop application software utilizing industry leading best practices.
- IVR application development including call flow Implementation, Testing, reporting, call routing, and middleware services
- Developing and maintaining software and/or databases using the necessary languages (code/ systems) depending on the system.
- Drive business solutions implementing interactive voice based solutions including speech recognition.
- Developing grammars in support of speech recognition applications
- Interface closely with key stakeholders to define project scope, deliverables, and cost expectations.
- Provide expertise in software development life cycle providing cost effective solutions for internal & external clients.
- Providing Voice application integration, engineering and support of technology related to ADP's Client Services Platform.
- Acting as a subject-matter expert in the IVR Contact Center Domain.
- Analyzing requirements, developing detailed designs for implementation of technical work, defining implementation and testing procedures, and responsible for product integration testing.
- Providing in-depth technical knowledge and troubleshooting skills for all IVR applications
Seeking 10+ years of experience developing and building dynamic speech-enabled IVR applications. Specific activities and background required for this position include:
- Industry experience in software development using C#, VoiceXML, ASP.NET, Web Services and Framework Components.
- Object Orientated design principles is required.
- Speech Recognition Grammar development (GRXML) is required.
- Experience with integrating to back-end host systems via, SOAP and REST based Web Services.
- A solid understanding of database technologies, logical and physical data modeling, SQL Server database, and Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio.
- Ensures that systems and applications are highly available and meet or exceed performance expectations, and require little to no support.
- Understands, articulates, and optimizes application and process capabilities for use by multiple/all business and IT constituents.
- Develops innovative solutions to complex business and technology problems.
- Must have prior experience reviewing and analyzing Contact Center solutions, while making suggestions for design improvements and strategy roadmaps.
- Solid Analytical Skills, Problem Determination and Resolution Processes.
- Excellent Oral and Written Communications skills are a must.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Flexible and Professional with solid Organization skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; team player.
We're designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you're working for. Consistently named one of the 'Most Admired Companies' by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the 'Top 50 Companies for Diversity,' ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. "Always Designing for People" means we're creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.