Since 1987, Shared Imaging has provided flexible options for acquiring CT, MRI and PET/CT equipment for interim, mobile or fixed imaging solutions to the healthcare industry. Distinguished by our unmatched access to capital and strong balance sheet, we are able to provide our clients with the latest technology and services. We are singularly focused on providing flexible assets from all major manufacturers including GE, Philips, Siemens and Toshiba to our client base which spans across the majority of the 50 states. With mobile or full-time agreements, fee-per-procedure or fixed pricing methods and the ability to upgrade during our agreement Shared Imaging is unmatched in its ability to help its clients adapt to change.
Shared Imaging is currently looking to hire a FULL TIME Inside Sales Representative in *
---location---* to manage all inside sales efforts for Shared Imaging within an assigned territory.
- Responsible for all MR, CT, PET/CT, DR and Breast Imaging Sales in assigned territory. Records, tracks and updates prospective customer information in Microsoft Dynamics CRM System.
- Makes occasional follow-up visits to potential new business and existing customers in person, as well as by telephone and written communication to present and sell Shared Imaging products/services and qualify leads.
- Works with Contract Renewal Specialist to build and maintain customer relationships by developing strategies to keep in contact on a regular basis to determine future needs as well as resolve customer concerns.
- Provides sales forecast for the quarter and updates to executive team, colleagues and other key stakeholders on leads and opportunities for respective territory during bi-weekly sales calls.
- Oversees all sales efforts to achieve budgeted projections within respective territory. Efforts include, but are not limited to, lead generation, qualifying opportunities, developing effective sales strategy and closing new business.
Minimum competencies, knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Customer Service
- Oral & Written Communication
- Strategic Thinking
Education, Experience and Travel
- Bachelor's degree (B.A., B.S.) from four year college or university or three to five years related experience and/or training; or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM system or comparable CRM system is a plus.
- Must have some experience or demonstrated knowledge of the healthcare market and diagnostic imaging.
- Approximately 25% travel.
We value our employees and we want them to be healthy and happy. We offer competitive salaries, travel reimbursement and a diverse blend of benefits, incentives, and business practices and we are continually evaluating our offerings to ensure that Shared imaging is a truly great place to work!
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Company paid dental (with applicable health plans)
- 401k matching
- Company sponsored and voluntary supplemental life insurance
- Voluntary short term / long term disability options
- Flex PTO & paid holidays
- Wellness program with generous incentives open to all Shared Imaging Associates
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company swag
- Health club reimbursement
- Employee recognition programs
- Referral bonus program
- Job training, professional development, & continued education
We require that all Shared Imaging LLC employees have a completed background check and drug screen on file.
Shared Imaging is committed to equal employment opportunity. The company offers a drug-free work environment to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by applicable law. Equal employment opportunity includes hiring, training, promotion, transfer, demotions and termination.