On behalf of a primary school with an on-site IR unit, Teaching Personnel are recruiting for an experienced Teaching Assistant for a role to support students with Autism on a small group and 1:1 basis.
The IR unit caters for a small number of children aged 7-11 and supports the learning and developmen tof children with Autism Spectrum Disorders and Communication/Language needs. The IR unit is host to a specialist team of teachers and support staff who work in partnership to promote children's individual learning and development.
We are seeking:
- An experienced support assistant with knowledge of ASD
- A teaching assistant with the ability to quickly form positive relationships
- Excellent classroom management
- Additional qualifications including Team Teach and Makaton are desirable however not essential
In return, we can offer you:
- A competitive daily rate of pay, paid weekly via PAYE
- Access to our bespoke CPD academy
- Unlimited £50 refer a friend bonus
- Many more
If you are an experienced Teaching Assistant looking for a new challenge, please call Teaching Personnel today on 0114 241 3340