WHO ARE WE?
Hillis-Carnes Engineering Associates is a top-tier, multi-disciplined engineering firm with a demonstrated history of success for the past 29 years (and counting!) Just ask Engineering News-Record who named us to its ranking of "Top 500 Design Firms in the Nation" for our continued rapid growth and success. Our achievements can be contributed to multiple facets, but above all we are successful because of our motivated employees who strive to make every day count. For this exact reason, we strongly believe in fostering teamwork, rewarding ambition, and providing opportunities for professional advancement.
We are actively seeking a highly-motivated Business Development/Marketing Coordinator in ourPhiladelphia, PA officewith an entrepreneurial spirit and ability to thrive in a rapidly-growing, fast-paced, diverse environment. If you demonstrate exemplary multi-tasking skills along with the ability to prioritize your workload based on deadlines, then you will certainly prove a valuable asset to our team. In this position, you will be in charge of various business development and marketing initiatives which essentially contributes to the sales growth of our organization. This will be achieved through sourcing, tracking and following through on opportunities; coordinating and preparing responses, proposals and bids for projects, contracts and tasks; maintaining information and materials that comprise a marketing database and general support of the BD and Marketing division. In order to successfully carry out these functions, being a strong communicator, organizer, and multi-tasker will play a pivotal role paired with the passion for producing award-winning proposal content.
- Review assigned printed and electronic publications (local and regional) forRFP/RFQ/SOQ advertisements, prospective clients, and articles of interest.
- Assist in the creation and follow up on opportunities and proposals.
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of standard marketing resources/materials (i.e., SOQs, representative project descriptions, resumes, proposal sections, etc.).
- Organize and maintain marketing resources/materials.
- Assist in the creation and update of SF 330 and similar documents.
- Update and maintain personnel and project databases and other CRM systems as well as media contacts in local/national markets.
- Aid in the identification of client prospects and collect prospect contact information.
- Draft and produce basic and customized SOQs for specific marketing and proposal efforts.
- Create handout and presentation materials (i.e., software-driven presentation programs, overheads, slides, etc.) for specific project interviews and speaking engagements.
- Assist with producing and updating opportunity-specific flyers and media, as needed.
- Obtain/coordinate project and employee photographs and media for use in marketing efforts.
- Assist in the investigation and execution of targeted marketing contacts, associations and programs.
- Assist with pre-qualifications, registrations and membership applications and renewals.
- Attend trade shows, conferences and other outreach events, as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- Minimum of one (1) years' of experience in creating and writing proposals (RFP and RFQ responses).
- One to two years of marketing experience, ideally in A/E/C consulting industry.
We are proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer and offer an appealing benefit package. A few of these perks include: 100% Employer-Paid Benefits (Long-Term Disability, Basic Life & Employee Assistance Program), Health (W/ Health Savings Account Option), Disability, 401k w/ Company Match, Generous Compensation for Employee-Referrals, Tuition Reimbursement and many more!
Need another reason to join in on the success? We offer an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) in which employees are given shares in the company and the more successful the company is, the more valuable the shares become.
Want to grow with us? Apply Now!Job Posted by ApplicantPro