Company: COLLINS STIRLING & ASSOCIATES LTD
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £80,000 - £90,000 per annum
Claims Manager - Reinsurance - £80,000 - £90,000 + 25% bonus
Working in a highly professional environment, you will be skilled at building rapport with Brokers and Clients whilst working quickly and efficiently, giving these Clients the best possible Claims experience.
- Maintaining ownership of your allocation of Claims, setting up and handling each case from First Notification of Loss though to Settlement.
- Ensure Claims are settled within specific handling times and Clients are kept updated with the progress of their Claim Production on the monthly claims bordereaux to all stakeholders within the required timescales
- Managing and promptly resolving all external and internal queries
- Building, developing, and maintaining close working relationships with Clients ensuring a consistently high standard of service is provided
- Adhering to your personal authority limits and referring for authorisation above those where necessary
- To have a good working relationship and regular dialogue with capacity providers, actuarial and outward reinsurance functions, keeping them regularly apprised of new notifications and significant claim developments
Skills & Experience
- Solid experience in working for a Reinsurer, across multiple territories.
- Strong Customer Service, Communication, and Negotiation skills
- Methodical and Accurate approach to work
- Strong Attention to Detail and natural Problem-Solving skills
- Self-motivated, Good time-management, Ability to work under pressure and prioritise work accordingly