Are you a Supply Teacher looking for flexible teaching work within the Lincoln area? Are you looking for Full/Part time roles or the opportunity to work within a number of secondary schools on a day to day basis? Due to current events, we have had a number of schools that will need supply teachers to cover people in high risk categories that need to self-isolate for a minimum of 12 weeks. Many of our partnering schools remain open to vulnerable children and children of key workers.
Teaching Personnel are currently the preferred supply agency to schools within the Lincoln area. Due to an increase in requirements, several secondary schools within the area have day to day cover, full time and part time roles available.
- Supply teachers required for cover requirements
- Work within a number of high achieving secondary schools in Lincoln and surrounding areas
- Felxible assignments short, medium and long term
- PAYE weekly pay.
- Earn between GBP550 - GBP700 per week (experience dependant and position undertaken)
- Market leading education agency on hand to help
Whether you are a newly qualified or experienced teacher looking to network in a variety of new schools as a supply teacher, we are able to provide you with regular daily/long term work. Whether you are looking for 2 or 5 days flexible work a week we would like to hear from you. Working on a supply basis will require you to ideally have your own form of transport as sometimes we may call you on the morning of work at short notice. We also have a number of pre-planned absences where we will be able to provide you with advanced notice of work allowing you plenty of time to prepare for the day ahead.
Any teachers interested in this opportunity are required to;
- Hold a PGCE (11-16 or further education accepted)
- Be confident within their behaviour management skills and be able to adapt to different school's behaviour policies
- Be prepared to cover a range of subjects including your subject specialism
If you would like to apply, please submit your CV using the link below.