You will be responsible for servicing and maintaining all CLEANTEK equipment. This individual is fully and solely responsible for the client sites assigned to them.
- You will act on behalf of the company; first point of contact when customer receives equipment
- Provide consultation/advice to clients regarding proper use of equipment
- Provide on-site service of equipment including discussing issues with consultants, inspecting equipment and troubleshooting all issues
- Understand client’s equipment needs and identify potential up-sale opportunities
- Adhere to all safety requirements both internal and external
- Basic knowledge of AC/DC electrical systems is an asset
- Basic knowledge of hydraulic systems an asset
- Experience with hand tools, drills and volt meters
- Work with a high degree of independence; must be a self - starter
- Comfortable with working at heights.
We are leading the way in drilling rig and mobile lighting equipment to provide the most commercially efficient, safe and environmentally conscious locations. We provide our clients with industry leading lighting systems to illuminate the entire site to safe working levels while providing energy saving’s to reduce costs while improving operational results.
Since 2014, we’ve been investing in the development of state of the art lighting equipment, which has assisted our clients to increase site safety and security while reduce their carbon footprint and Co2 emissions. We proudly deliver the latest and most advanced energy-efficient lighting equipment for guaranteed performance.
Role: Service Technician
Apply for this job now.