Picker Packer Full Time For Argos Barton- FREE TRANSPORT
New Increased Pay Rates!
We are currently recruiting for Picker Packers for Argos' retail distribution centre based in Barton-Under-Needwood near Burton-On-Trent. You will be provided with full training by our client which will enable you to work across a variety of departments. We have a friendly onsite team to assist you in your role and we provide some excellent benefits for you such as a staff shop offering up to 65% discount, onsite gym and subsidised canteen. Free transport provided from Derby and Burton!
Details of a Picker Packer:
- Salary: Day Shift - £11.50ph Overtime £17.25. - Night shift £13.50 Overtime £20.25. - Fixed AM- £10.50 Overtime - 15.75 - Fixed PM - £13.00 Overtime £19.50
- Working Hours, 5 days out of any 7. Rotating shifts of a Picker Packer: one week of mornings 6:50-14:50 and one week of afternoons 14:50-22:50 or a static night shift of 22:50-06:50
- You will be given a fixed rota and expected to work 5 days from 7 with the opportunity work additional hours and days
- Duration: Full time ongoing role
Role of a Picker Packer:
- Order Picking products for Argos
- Packing products and customer orders
- Receiving returned stock
- Loading&unloading trailers
- Putaway process
No experience needed as full training will be given.
Benefits of working with us as a Picker Packer:
- Free transport provided from Burton / Derby for peak period
- Discounted Staff Shop
- Subsidised Canteen
- Ongoing Work
- Free Parking
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
- My Resource Rewards- An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
If you are interested in the above role please click apply
If you are looking to contact our onsite team, please visit the site locator on our website.
SR do NOT charge any fees for our services.
SR Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.