PAYS $60,000 TO $100,000 Based on Experience
Service Plumbing of Charlotte is looking for career-minded foremen and service technicians experienced in residential and commercial plumbing. In addition to offering top pay based on experience, we provide a benefits package that's among the best in the industry. Our comprehensive benefits encourage our employees and their families to build a life-long relationship with us. Join our team and work with a locally-operated company that has a 35+ year reputation for high-level, unparalleled plumbing services!
- Demonstrate a high level of proficiency and competency of skills
- Knowledge of plumbing systems from underground to trim out
- Effectively install, diagnose, repair and maintain plumbing systems and/or equipment
- Ability to operate hand tools, power tools, gauges and measuring equipment
- Complete documentation of invoicing data based on hours worked and materials or equipment used to perform the work
- Strong working knowledge of job site safety/OSHA requirements and plumbing code
- Operate a commercial vehicle/trailer
- Ability to comprehend schematic diagrams, engineered plans and other specifications
- Valid driver's license with acceptable driving history
What we offer:
- Industry best compensation based on experience and qualifications ($60-100,000/yr.)
- Reimbursement of moving costs up to $500 after a 90-day employment
- 50-65 hours per week readily available with time and a half pay after 40 hours
- Paid drive time to and from job
- Position advancement available based on performance
- Top tier, company-sponsored health, dental, vision & life insurance (after 90 days)
- IRA retirement plan with employer contribution (after 90 days)
- AFLAC available for accident, cancer, disability, etc.
- Paid holidays and vacation (after 90 days)
- Tool-purchasing program (after 90 days)
Apply with us today, we look forward to having you on our team!
Recognized as a leading source for exemplary workmanship in the residential and commercial fields, Service Plumbing has been partnered with the highest quality contractors and builders in the industry for over 35 years.
Role: Hiring Foreman & Service Technician - Residential/Commercial Plumbing
Apply for this job now.