Sales Assistant | New Office!!
NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED - WE WILL TRAIN!
Salient Executives recently opened in Memphis, TN and is already a force to be reckoned with. We already have a team of experienced salespeople and team leaders, but we still need to grow in order to provide our clients with outstanding
If you enjoy working with customers in a fast-paced environment and are looking for a chance to LEARN, EARN and GROW at your own pace, our customer service and sales openings are the perfect fit!
All of our Sales Assistants start off entry-level and have the opportunity to develop personally and professionally as they enhance their skills. They all receive full product training and ongoing guidance and support from day one.
Sales Assistants Will:
- Learn about our clients’ products, services, missions and success stories
- Present these to the public face-to-face at events and venues in the region
- Be comfortable completing face-to-face sales and marketing presentations
- Help our clients establish or maintain brand awareness and market share
- Be able to meet or exceed our entry-level sales standards and expectations
- Have the opportunity to develop and lead a team or manage a campaign
- Learn or enhance business skills: administration, financial planning, recruitment, sales forecasting, client relations, public relations, etc.
Product Training Includes:
- Videos, Mock Presentations, and Role Playing (office-based)
- Live Presentations, Observations, and Teamwork (field-based)
- Daily Evaluations, Support, and Coaching from Peers and Management
- Access to Conference Calls, Regional Seminars, and Networking Contacts
Salient Executives Offers:
- Comprehensive Sales Training and Extensive Product Training
- Regional, National and International Travel Opportunities
- Advancement Opportunities and Leadership Development
- Public Recognition, Awards and Financial Incentives
- Invites to Social Events, Meals, Seminars, and Award Ceremonies
- Business Development/ Business Management Opportunities
As the team and client portfolio grow, new opportunities will arise for our people to advance in team leadership, account management, and business management. We always promote from within based on results, not seniority.
IDEAL CANDIDATES ARE:
- From a customer-facing background (customer service, retail sales, hospitality or similar)
- Over 18 and available to start immediately (notice periods will be considered)
- Local to Nashville, TN or willing to commute daily or able to relocate within 4 weeks
- Looking for personal and professional growth based on results, not seniority
- Competitive, self-motivated individuals with a proven commitment
- Graduates with a degree in Business, Marketing, or Management (preferred, but not necessary)
For consideration, please send your resume using the online application process. We will contact successful applicants within 1 week, so please be patient with us!
Here at Salient we aim to provide exceptional marketing solutions to our clients with noticeable results to help them grow faster while training and developing a team to be a better version of themselves. With our wide variety of services, opportunities for achievement are limitless to our team members and our clients.
Role: Sales Assistant - NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED
Apply for this job now.