O'Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for a Site Engineer on behalf of our client. Our Client is one of Ireland's leading construction companies, who required an experienced Site Engineer to join their team on a large residential site based in South Dublin.
The successful candidate must have 3 years' experience as a Site Engineer, ideally with a main contractor. Strong setting out & residential experience desired.
Site Engineer Responsibilities:
- Overseeing all engineering aspects on site
- Setting out, levelling and surveying on the site
- Checking & preparing site reports, designs & drawings
- Providing progress reports for the site management team and clients
- Liaising with sub-contractors
Site Engineer Requirements:
- 3+ years' experience working on as an Engineer on sites
- Strong setting out experience
- Excellent working knowledge of robotic total stations, GPS measurement equipment & working of detailed engineering drawings
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills to work as part of a team
- Experience working on residential projects.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to #removed# or call Clodagh on #removed# for a confidential conversation.