We are seeking a Caregiver to assist with a very mentally active ALS patient (male) who is on life support.
- Assist with all daily care needs including meal prep, exercises, cleaning, bathroom, etc.
- Maintain a healthy and comfortable living environment
- Must speak fluent english
- Must be physically fit to handle patient's body weight (100 lbs)
- Must be dependable to arrive on time
- Must have very flexible schedule
• Position will initially be 5 days a week of paid training from 9am-6pm (for about 4 weeks) and then move to PART TIME for Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 9am-7pm. The job is listed as full time because the current weekday caretaker will be leaving for maternity leave and when she does that you would be taking over for her during the week.
Apply for this job now.