We have an exciting opportunity for a JavaSctript React Technical Lead to join an award winning business who is embarking on a change programme which will evolve their existing customer offering with the aim of being one of Yorkshire's most customer-valued organisations.
You will be an integral part of the delivery team being involved in specification, detailed design, coding and testing new developments, as well as enhancements.
The ideal candidate will be someone with a genuine interest in front end technologies and an enthusiasm to learn and apply new technologies. Teamwork and collaboration is vital so you'll be an active participant in Agile Scrum events including stand ups, reviews and retrospectives.
Knowledge and Skills Required
- State management using Redux
- Experience working with RESTful Services and APIs
- Expert level HTML 5 and CSS, including pre-processors such as SASS
- Track record building responsive, interactive user interfaces
- Ability to write cross-browser compatible code and be familiar with optimisation techniques
- Proven experience with automation through task runners/bundlers (either of Webpack/Grunt/Gulp/ NPM scripts)
- Familiar with Git and Version Control Systems
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Effective communication skills to liaise with team members and business stakeholders to ensure that high quality builds meet design specifications
- Experience working in an agile environment
- ECMAScript 6 (ES6)
- Exposure of SEO principles (meta-data) to optimise page builds
- Exposure to CMS such as Umbraco, EPiServer or Kentico
Please reach out to Jack Turner at InterQuest for more information.