$70000.00 to $130000.00 yearly
Business Immigration Paralegal
Robert Half is working with a highly regarded corporate immigration law firm in downtown San Francisco (adjacent to BART / some telecommute) who is hiring a Paralegal. This firm has earned a stellar reputation in the business immigration community and their attorneys and staff enjoy long tenure and successful careers at the firm. Strong writers are encouraged to apply!
The ideal candidate has experience preparing non-immigrant visas, H-1B, L-1, E-1/2/3 and TN and Immigrant Visas: PERMs, PERM based I-140s, EB1 Manager, O/R and Adjustments. Must be capable of managing a high volume of client matters. Solid work ethic, ability to handle multiple tasks and assignments, and a desire to provide the very best in service to clients is imperative. Excellent writing and verbal communication skills, proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, and well-versed in proofreading and time-management skills are needed. The Paralegal position requires a college degree (or equivalent work experience) and preferably a Paralegal Certificate. Knowledge of a foreign language is desirable.
Competitive salary (up to $125,000+/yr, DOE) and great benefits package (good paid vacation!) are offered. For confidential consideration, please email your resume to Jon Lucchese, Vice President - Permanent Placement Services Division, at jon.lucchese‹at›roberthalf‹dot›com . Thank you!Job Requirements:
- Employer employment law experience desired
- Quality experience with computer research
- Practical knowledge of legal knowledge
- Case management experience preferred
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel
- Proven knowledge of drafting
- Proofreading experience highly desired
- Well-founded grasp of legal research
- General familiarity with Microsoft Word
- Immigration & naturalization experience
- Being savvy with word processing and spreadsheets is favorable
- Eager problem-solver who listens for customer cues and actively resolves problems with grace and integrity
- Attention to detail and accuracy, and discretion
- Capable of taking ownership of projects, writing and negotiating, planning and organizing
- 1+ year of business immigration law experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with a customer service mindset
This opportunity will help build your case management skills, develop client relationships, and provide training to support staff. The company is also prepared to offer competitive compensation. We are here to help you grow your paralegal career. Contact us today to get started!
Robert Half Legal matches legal professionals and consultants with remote or on-site jobs on a full-time, project and temporary basis, serving both law firms and corporate legal departments. We also provide teams for complex projects, including litigation, eDiscovery, data privacy, and mergers and acquisitions.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5592. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.