Manufacturing Associate for biotechnology company located in the Irvine CA area.
This is a Temporary to Hire opportunity with pay to $14/hr depending on experience. Hours 8:30 am - 4:30 pm, Monday thru Friday. Once hired, company offers benefits to include medical, dental, vision, and 401k with FREE Thursday catered lunch and cell phone reimbursement!
Please submit resume for immediate consideration - Job 330269
Essential Responsibility: Manufacture and assemble kits.
- Pull products from inventory and assemble components into kits sub-assemblies using quality system documents. ( These tasks will be carried out under supervision until area supervisor determines that competency has been demonstrated.)
- Label components and kits accurately, under supervision.
- Setup and operation of the semi-automated dispensing, capping and labeling equipment.
- Documentation of processes, lot numbers, and batch records.
- Assist in monitoring inventory of supplies needed for product assembly.
- Maintenance of equipment
Other Occasional Duties:
- Shipping and receiving duties
- Pulling product for shipping
- Filling invoices, or custom orders
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required
- Two or more years of experience in a manufacturing environment in the biotech, pharmaceutical, diagnostics, food, or chemical industry is desired.
- Experience working in a scientific environment with exposure to various production and packaging equipment
- Ability to work quickly and accurately
- Good organizational and prioritization skills
- Manual dexterity to assemble kits and dispense product
- Ability to lift / carry / move 30-40 lbs without assistance
- Essential duties require standing for several hours at a time. May be required to bend, lift, carry, push, pull, reach, or stoop
Role: Manufacturing Associate
Apply for this job now.