Sales Development Representative (SDR)
What we do is simple: get our clients sales meetings that result in closed deals.
The purpose of this position is to contact/call all potential clients for our members and set qualified appointments, resulting in contracts.
Do you enjoy connecting with people, building relationships, and working within a team? The 20 is hiring motivated sales representatives like you! This is a phone sales position from our corporate office in Plano, Texas. While our office culture is causal, we are fast paced and expect all team members to be. We want a reliable self-starter that's able to set appointments from multiple sources including outbound/inbound marketing leads and prospect lists. We are a quickly evolving and growing company. Come grow with us!
• Able to make 75-100 calls to prospective clients with a strong sense of urgency- grit and hustle. Must be able to handle/pivot the NO.
• Communicate with prospective clients through effective, engaging outbound calls and follow-up emails. Aptitude to manage numerous requests and time demands concurrently.
• Schedule follow-up calls/meetings between the MSP member and potential clients, with thorough information needed
• Document accurately all lead activities and other successes in our CRM (HubSpot)
• Utilize company provided leads and online sales tools to make connections and reach required goals
• Outgoing, personable phone personality: positive, self-starter, integrity and a can-do/will-do results oriented attitude
• Able to communicate efficiently to both prospects and other team members
• Strong, professional phone and email etiquette with good communication skills
• Highly detail oriented
• Able to utilize computer programs to build clientele and track sales progress, utilizing a wide variety of technologies including MSOffice, CRM, and web-based tools
• Must be coachable, self-motivated, proactive, possess a positive attitude and team oriented
Education and Experience:
- 1 year of consecutive sales-related phone calling experience required.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
• Competitive base plus commission
• Medical/Dental/Vision health plans
• PTO/Sick/Holiday pay
• Incredible culture
• Explosive company growth
• Training provided
• State of the art, modern office with amenities: onsite gym, snacks, drinks, and a food hall