Ultimate Staffing has a permanent opportunity for an entry level Project Assistant. This is a permanent opportunity with growth and benefits. We are seeking candidates that can interview and start immediately.
- Lend necessary support to Project Managers, Sales Counselors, Construction Managers, and Office Manager.
- Daily input of sales and construction information as communicated by sales and construction personnel.
- Update Division President Plats daily with sales, bust outs, specs, and model homes.
- Input of weekly status received from Construction Managers.
- Run reports frequently to insure homes can start and close in a timely manner.
- Review and upload sales contract and documents attached.
- Order lot fits, final survey, slab survey, lot stakes, ribbons and house corners for field on potential sales and sold lots.
- Create, process, and send letters requested by Project Manager
- 1-2 years experience in professional office setting
- Proficient with MS Office Programs: Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to perform multiple, detail-oriented tasks with time-sensitive deadlines.
- Good planning and organizational skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.