District Manager - Fast Casual
Position Overview - we are a local large Fast food company, and we are growing!
As the Restaurant District Manager you will be responsible for supporting and overseeing operations within an assigned district of 6-8 stores, depending on size and volume. Your primary objective is to live, teach and demonstrate our culture in all interactions, and promote this principle in all staff.
Key Responsibilities: District Manager - Fast Casual
- Consistently role model a customer-first attitude and exhibit the company’s culture, mission and values through everyday activities and behaviors
- Review store environments and key business indicators to identify problems, concerns, and opportunities for improvement; work in collaboration with Store Management Teams on identified factors
- Regularly utilize management information tools and analyze financial reports to identify and address trends and issues in store and district performance
- Troubleshoots problems; promptly answers questions from stores in response to employee assistance, guest feedback and complaints
- Directly supervise vendor relationships (new and existing) to ensure product relevance and cost-efficiency; educate employees in new products, services, programs, etc.
- Participate in the staffing process for store management positions (recruiting, interviewing, hiring and training); regularly monitor and lead district-wide management staffing levels
- Assist in recruiting and hiring for store hourly positions, as needed
- Responsible for New Store Opening duties; staffing, training, and supervising vendors to ensure all supplies are delivered on time
- Prepare, communicate and educate Management Teams and applicable employees on changes of policies, practices, and standards within the organization
- Responsible for promoting clean and safe working environments; strict adherence to all Safety and Health Department standards
- Create an environment, through personal actions, where ideas can be shared, questions can be asked, and individuals are accountable for their actions
- Recognize and reinforce individual and team accomplishments by using existing organizational tools and programs as well as finding new, creative, and methods of recognition
- Pursue personal development opportunities to enhance ability to contribute to our success in role; act as a role model for others in this area. Seek out and initiate opportunities to strengthen leadership, business management, product knowledge and organizational expertise
Basic Qualifications: District Manager - Fast Casual
- Associates degree in Restaurant Management, Food Service Administration, or related field required; Bachelor’s degree preferred or relevant progressive job-related experience leading in high volume multi-unit retail, restaurant or service organization
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Solid leadership skills; ability to make good decisions and carry out company policies in accordance with applicable regulations and procedures.
- Consistent track record in creative ideas/strategies for cost containment and plan design and implementation of best practices
- Ability to work independently and own the overall operations of multiple stores
- Must be self-motivated and customer service oriented
- Must demonstrate appropriate negotiation, analytical skills, attention to detail, organizational and project management skills
- Must be able to prioritize tasks, work well under pressure, and deal with stressful situations
- Participation management style; use a 'hands-on' approach
- Experience in motivating team members to work together to achieve goals
- Capable of facilitating discussions between individuals with differing perspectives
- Experience confronting performance issues and taking corrective action when necessary, as well as giving rewards and recognition
- Develops a positive, respectful, productive and professional work environment and image
- Basic understanding of State Health, OSHA, EEOC regulations, federal and state employment laws
- PC proficiency in such applications as Outlook, Word and Excel
District Manager - Fast Casual position is available now!
Since 2000, Gecko Hospitality and its dedicated Franchise Partners and Recruiters throughout the Canada & US have been pioneers in the hospitality recruiting industry. The value that Gecko Hospitality provides to its Clientele is evident in the advanced networking and technology skills our professional recruiters possess in identifying qualified restaurant professionals.
At Gecko Hospitality, you certainly have... more choices
Role: District Manager - Fast Casual
Apply for this job now.