Cyber Security Officer - Cyber Security/Azure/VMWare.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Cyber Security Officer (Cyber Security, Azure, VMWare) to join one of our clients based in Birmingham in a permanent role.
As the Cyber Security Officer you will be responsible for protecting the business by employing a range of technologies and processes to prevent, detect and manage cyber threats. This can include protection of computers, data, networks and programmes as well as education for all relevant stakeholders.
- Research and evaluate emerging cyber security threats and ways to mitigate them.
- Keep up to date with the latest security and technology developments
- Own and manage the cyber security incident process
- Design and implement new or upgraded security systems to improve Unity's cyber security.
- Monitor access management, including monitoring for abuse of permissions by authorised system users.
- Implement a privileged access management solution to ensure that Unity's privileged accounts are suitably protected.
To find out more information on the role then please get in touch.
Role: Cyber Security Officer - Cyber Security/Azure/VMWare
Job Type: Permanent
Apply for this job now.