We are currently recruiting for an exciting new post starting ASAP!
The job is site based and will require face to face customer service for external painting works.
2 years experience is preferable but not essential as a RLO/CLA. An Asbestos Awareness is also preferable but not essential.
Will be liaising with social housing clients, letter dropping and answering queries for the tenants.
- Maintain and develop all tenant related activities with control and co-ordination whilst establishing close working relationships with all customers, clients and external stakeholders
- Assist in delivering excellent customer service
- Undertake any customer related initiatives including door to door surveys, visits to housing offices and telephone interviews
If interested please contact Emily at Randstad CPE on 0191 221 567
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience of working in a similar role
- Knowledge of contract responsibilities and requirements
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to empathise with the customer
- Approachable and sympathetic to the differing personal
If interested please contact Emily at Randstad CPE on 0191 221 1567
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Role: Customer Services - Resident Liaison Officer
Job Type: Temporary
Location: North East
Apply for this job now.