Did you ever play in a high school or collegiate team? If you answered "YES" to these questions - keep reading...
At Tampa Marketing, we believe there are several tiers of performance level. If you are competitive, as well as people and goal oriented, the Customer Service Representative position is a great stepping stone to finding your top tier!
As an everyday go-getter, working for Tampa Marketing will accentuate your already natural given skills. (If you've ever been called a social butterfly or born-leader, you know what we're talking about). Working as a Customer Service Representative will help you develop quality insight on what customer engagement and sales consist of, as well as heighten your communication and negotiation skills. The Customer Service Representative position specializes in face-to-face sales and marketing for the purpose of acquiring new customers for our industry-leading clients.
Responsibilities to the team as a Customer Service Representative! (Duties)
- Face to face sales presentations with potential customers
- New client acquisition
- Customer retention
- Development of internal staff
Perks to joining the team as a Customer Service Representative! (Benefits)
- Fun, sports-oriented environment
- Upward mobility based on merit
- One on one leadership coaching
- Travel nationally and internationally
- Charity events for the local and global community
- Weekly bonuses and incentives
Want to make the team? (Requirements)
- Leadership ability
- Goals & ambition
- A solution-oriented mindset
- Competitive and team-focused
- High sense of ownership & accountability to projects
- Possess or completing 2-year degree (4-year degree is preferred)
Tampa Marketing, Inc. is a promotional marketing firm on a mission. We began in response to our clients demand for a more direct marketing strategy. Consumers are constantly being over saturated by TV, radio, and internet ads.
Tampa Marketing, Inc. has one simple mission: to continue expanding our company across the country. With our fast paced management training program in place to continue developing new management partners, we will be able to continue expanding our business.
Role: Customer Service Representative
Apply for this job now.