Company: VECTOR TECHNICAL, INC.
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Vector' s partner is a fun, fast-paced and privately-owned material handling dealership that offers expanded services so that inefficiency and downtime become a thing of the past. They are reinventing what it means to be a forklift dealership with an inventory of new equipment, used equipment and parts that is unsurpassed and always ready to serve.
They are in need of Service Technicians
for the Savannah, GA area!
Salary: $20.00 to $30.00 /hour
If you are currently a forklift mechanic or think your skill set might be a good fit, please reach out and we look forward to getting to know you.Job Description and Duties
The Service Technician will be responsible for safely and efficiently repairing customers material handling equipment.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Team-oriented- but also works well alone
- Works well under pressure
- Effective communicator
- Flexible - can deal with shifting priorities
- Detail oriented
- Must have experience in the mechanical and electrical repair of forklifts or other agricultural, aerial or heavy equipment
- A minimum of 2-3 years of experience as a mechanic with 5 years preferred
- Troubleshooting mechanical/ electrical issues
- PLC experience preferred
- Competitive Base Wage
- Full Benefits Package- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K Package
- Family atmosphere