MCM Staffing is recruiting for Machine Operator 1st shift
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Load and unload items from machines, carts, and dollies.
- Ensure conformance to specifications.
- Pull damaged or ineffective equipment off the line.
- Remove product and machine attachments.
- Take instructions from supervisors.
- Submerge containers in water to check airtightness
*These positions are Temp-to-Hire*
MCM Staffing, LLC is a Hispanic and women owned business offering temporary, temp to hire, contract and direct employment opportunities in a variety of industries.
1. YOUR DESIGNATED RECRUITER: When registering with MCM Staffing, you will be assigned a designated recruiter who will guide you through your career options and provide direct feedback.
2. WE STRIVE TO FIND THE PERFECT MATCH: We discuss your past experiences as well as your future ambitions to ensure the role we are placing you in is the right fit. We provide detailed descriptions of our jobs and send first day info sheets with what to expect upon arrival.
3. ONLINE PORTAL: MCM has an online portal that allows for an online application process, as well as publishes check stubs on a weekly basis. Our W-2s can also be obtained on our online portal.
4. HEALTH INSURANCE: We are ACA compliant, and upon meeting requirements, MCM Staffing offers seven different medical plans, as well as vision and dental insurance.
5. PROMPT PAYMENT: Most of our positions pay weekly, and one of our main priorities is to offer accurate and prompt payment to all of our associates. We offer direct deposit and pay card options.
Role: Machine Operator
Apply for this job now.