Company: INVESTIGO LIMITED
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Investigo are delighted to be exclusively supporting a Northampton based FTSE listed organisation with their recruitment of 2 x Junior Finance Business Partners, on a permanent basis.
The role of Junior Finance Business Partner is extremely commercially focused, supporting contract managers, operations and commercial manager. The key to being successful in this role is adding value - working with operations to ensure we maximise revenue through the accurately reconciling the applications that go to the clients and make sure we deliver our services as efficiently as possible, ensuring contract profitability is maximised and working capital management is optimised.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Producing the monthly management accounts for the contracts
- Responsible for financial support to the Ops Managers to help them manage the profitability of their sites
- Creating the monthly revenue applications
- Feeding data into a detailed rolling forecast and annual budget, ready for presentation to senior management
- Acting as the link between operations and central finance functions to drive a customer service culture.
This role will suit a Part Qualified ACCA or CIMA Studier who possesses excellent analytical skills, and is looking to continue their career progression. They will have experience of working in a fast-paced environment and ability to prioritise a changing workload and use initiative. Good communication skills with the ability to present complex financial information to non-financial individuals are key to being successful in this role. Our Client is looking to recruit a hardworking individual with lots of energy, who can deliver high quality work to tight reporting deadlines and demonstrate desire to progress within the company.
Our Client is offering a salary of £32,000 - £35,000 + Benefits.